Manufacturer: Coil Master
Introducing the Coil Master Kit! This kit will ensure you make the perfect coils for easy vaping! A full kit for diy coil building. with all the tools you will nedd for making those cloud chasing coil set ups.
- x1 Diagonal pliers
- x1 Needle-nose pliers
- x1 Stainless steel folding scissors
- x1 Pen styled cross Screwdriver
- x1 Pen styled straight Screwdriver
- x1 Ceramic Tweezer (T1) so you can fire your coils while squeezing.
- x1 Elbow Tweezer (T3) to make all your adjustments.
- x1 Kanthal wire
- x1 Ohm Meter (Requires (2) AA batteries)
- x1 Coiling Kit V3
- x1 Silicon rubber case
- The Ohm meter will require two AA batteries which are not included.
- Can be purchased separately.
- Batteries in pictures for illustration purposes only.
Warranty & Returns
Please see our terms and conditions page for all details.
IMPORTANT: Sub Ohm Vaping Notice This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It is better suited for those with more vaping experience in order to operate the device safely. Extra care and precaution should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub ohm coils will only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Ni200 coils will only work on devices with Temperature Control. Batteries can fail due to over-tightening the caps of the mod or atomiser. They can also over-discharge due to accidentally pressing the firing pin/button for too long, causing the battery to overheat and potentially burst. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your mod can handle the amps.
Vape Store UK do not take any responsibility if your device fails due to over loading. We advise that you do not use any eLiquid over 6mg of nicotine. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger hit than standard coils so extra care must be taken and an understanding of increased nicotine intake with sub ohming kits is essential.