The rugged and bold iTaste Hunter starter kit is designed for outdoor lovers with precision temperature control between 150-315 °C (300-600 °F) . iTaste Hunter has a long battery life utilising high amp 18650 Battery (sold separately) and ultra-low standby power consumption. Never take a dry hit again with the iTaste Hunter dry hit detection and prevention technology.
1 x Innokin Hunter Device
1 x iSub-V Tank
2 x iSub 0.5ohm SS316L Atomizer Heads
- Operating Temperature Range:
- 150-315 °C 5°C increments
- 300-600 °F 5°F increments
- Operating Wattage Range: 6.0 – 75W .5watt increments
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current – Steady Power Output
- Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
- Ultra-low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection & Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- Battery: Replaceable 18650 (not included)
- Maximum output Wattage: 75W
- Maximum output Current: 27.5A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ω (Minimum)
Warranty & Returns
Please see our terms and conditions page for all details.
IMPORTANT: Sub Ohm Vaping Notice This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It is better suited for those with more vaping experience in order to operate the device safely. Extra care and precaution should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub ohm coils will only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Ni200 coils will only work on devices with Temperature Control. Batteries can fail due to over-tightening the caps of the mod or atomiser. They can also over-discharge due to accidentally pressing the firing pin/button for too long, causing the battery to overheat and potentially burst. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your mod can handle the amps.
Vape Store UK do not take any responsibility if your device fails due to over loading. We advise that you do not use any eLiquid over 6mg of nicotine. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger hit than standard coils so extra care must be taken and an understanding of increased nicotine intake with sub ohming kits is essential.